Ready to Fuel Your Passion?
The owner/driver should have solid racing credentials and a documented history of top-five finishes. The sponsored vehicle must have a confirmed racing schedule for the current or upcoming season. Plus, you must also display a list of events in which you/it will be competing. These are typically purpose built machines for competition use, and not driven on the public streets.
The sponsored vehicle must have a calendar of confirmed show appearance dates and a scheduled editorial feature in at least one national automotive publication. PLEASE NOTE: A news story covering the show at which the vehicle is on display is not equivalent to a full editorial feature on the vehicle. The owner/builder should have a solid history of show wins for the current or past show vehicle.
A previous association with Dynomite is a must for a Team DDP Sponsorship. However, exceptions can be made under exceptional circumstances.
Each sponsorship proposal is approved or rejected based on its own merits. Since long-term sponsorships are reviewed yearly, they are renewed or terminated based on the performance/exposure of the sponsored vehicle, among other criteria.
Dynomite Diesel Sponsorship Conditions
Think you’re ready to join Team DDP?
You must demonstrate the following:
- First, show that you are actively and regularly racing and showing your vehicle.
- Next, use the provided Dynomite Diesel Products for the entirety of the agreed-upon terms. Provide proof that products have been installed.
- Show that you have your website, Facebook, and/or other pages actively displaying the Dynomite Diesel Logo.
- Publicly and positively mention Dynomite after each positive result in a race/show via your website or social media pages.
- Agree to provide Dynomite with weekly/monthly updates. This includes photos and/or videos, whether that is build progress/updates, race results, or show results.
- Agree to give Dynomite reasonable access to the vehicle for promotional purposes, whether photography, video, static display at events, or others.
- Actively share Dynomite product launches/sales/promotions/posts on your Social Media & Websites.
- Positively mention Dynomite in all press articles about the vehicle/builder/driver.
- Lastly, provide prominent space on the vehicle for the Dynomite Diesel logo. It’s important to note that the size and placing will be determined on a case by case basis.
Please Read Carefully
It’s important to note that any negative statements about Dynomite Diesel Products will be considered a breach of contract. Furthermore, Dynomite reserves the right to charge for any goods provided IF these conditions are NOT met.
In addition, Team DDP Members are encouraged to provide names and contact details of any businesses they know would be interested in becoming a Dynomite Diesel Products dealer.
It is imperative to know that Dynomite reserves the right to use all available vehicle images and owner as a sponsor. Specifically for marketing advertising and promotional purposes. These may include:
- Publication and Magazine.
- Web and Social Media
- Other trade promotions.
How to Apply for a Sponsorship?
- Read the above sponsorship conditions. Ensure you can fulfil your obligations before applying.
- Next, read about our How to Obtain and Retain Sponsorships article.
- Make sure you have a proposal document to include with your Sponsorship Application.
- Furthermore, make sure to complete all the necessary fields. In addition, include some photos, or videos, of your vehicle.
- Lastly, submit your completed application form and a proposal to our marketing department.